Okay, let’s get through this! The weather here has taken a strong hike to the hot and sweaty, and I really just want to take a nap before dinner, so have some awesome links!
1. In yay-TV news, Alyssa Rosenberg at Slate talks about how feminist and cool Bones and Sons of Anarchy are.
2. In please-be-kidding news, Rush Limbaugh just announced, on purpose and on air, that he thinks feminism is causing men’s penises toshrink. Seriously. He said that. I’m not exaggerating.
3. In ooh-shiny news, there’s a new XKCD comic out that lets you explore the world and awakens your sense of wonder. Unless you’re dead inside.
4. In double-standards news, tumblr user hannahorvath has a great explanation why Kristen Stewart’s stigmatization in Hollywood is so disgusting.
5. In worlds-colliding news, The MarySue is reporting that Katee Sackhoff will be playing Karen Gillan’s mother in an upcoming movie. In other news, Gillan may actually appear on Inspector Spacetime. *Dies.*
6. And finally, in holy-crap news, production designer Adam Levermore created an entire short film as his resume and application to the new S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot Joss Whedon is putting together. I hope he got the job.
That’s all for this week! Crossover Appeal will be up on Sunday at 6pm PDT – you can look for us on Facebook, Google+, and Youtube. See you on Monday!