Which is why I'm sitting around in my pajamas watching the songs from Frozen in Polish. Because I can.
Anyway, if you're half as braindead as I am, you might need some entertaining. Have a couple (bunch) of links I happen to think are awesome. And because I'm super tired and these videos are really cute, I'm giving them to you without a stitch of commentary this week. Enjoy.
1. On Being Round by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
2. Why Can't Women Have the Same Journeys as Men in Film? from Badass Digest.
3. The Horror of Coming of Age: Subverting the Teen Girl Experience in Film from Women and Hollywood.
4. "Hollywood's Not Interested in Stories About Women." from Bitch.
5. On Women and Empathy and Con Games by Robert Jackson Bennet.
6. A New Children's Book Explains what "Witch" Really Means from Bitch.
7. Oops! Etruscan Warrior Prince Actually a Princess from Yahoo.
8. Why White People Can't Quit Blackface from Bitch. (What? I like Bitch.)
9. How to Tell If You're a Feminist in Two Easy Steps from Huffington Post.
10. Cosplayers Photographed at Their Homes Is Kinda Weird from Fashionably Geek.
11. Youtube's Hidden Masterpiece Theater is the Lizzie Bennet Diaries from Buzzfeed.
12. Interview with Ytasha Womack on Afrofuturism and the World of Black Sci-Fi and Fantasy from Bitch.
13. Psychologists Discover How People Subconsciously Become Their Favorite Fictional Characters from Medical Daily.
14. Cree Language Classroom in Montreal an IndieGoGo campaign.
15. The American media has no idea how to talk about race on-screen from Salon.
16. It’s Not OK That Your Employees Can’t Afford to Eat from Harvard Business Review.
17. Black Girls Hunger for Heroes, Too: A Black Feminist Conversation on Fantasy Fiction for Teens from Bitch.
18. How Hollywood De-fanged Potter's Radical Politics from MuggleNet.
19. The Bechdel Test Sets the Bar Too Low. Let's Write a New One. from Slate.
20. Why Women Aren’t Welcome on the Internet from Pacific Standard.
And a video that's just a little bit too relatable from Jenna Marbles.
We'll be back on Monday. Have an awesome weekend!